1. Planning, developing, maintaining, and managing all government industrial areas under the management of the Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Tourism.
2. Dealing with Industrial Areas tenants’ violations.
3. Ensuring that industrial areas are clean and that environment pollution controls are practiced by all industrial activities and liaising on industrial environment areas protection matters with Supreme Council for Environment.
4. Liaising with other Ministries on issues related to the infrastructure in the Industrial areas in terms of e.g. Ministry of Works, Municipal affairs and Urban planning and the Electricity and Water Authority.
5. Developing the infrastructure in the Industrial areas e.g. roads, sewage, gas networks, and lighting.by liaising with relevant entities.
6. Managing and developing the superstructure projects in the Industrial areas.