The First Gulf Metrology Forum
in Hilton Doha Hotel - Qatar
December 14-15, 2015
The First Gulf
Metrology Forum is being organized as a response to the latest international
development in metrology, and is an effort to align Gulf metrology policies and
regulations with global developments in measurement techniques and their
application for industry.
- Exchange of best practice implementation
of metrology and measurement policies and instruments in industrial
- Assess the needs of Gulf organizations for
metrology services and calibration laboratories.
- Explore the developments in measurement
techniques and their application for industry.
- Explore national capacity-building
mechanisms in industrial and legal metrology.
- Realize the added value of measurement for
improvement of industrial processes.
- Discuss projects and opportunities for
metrology and calibration labs development.
- Present international case studies in
metrology infrastructure development for the manufacturing sector
including industrial quality development in the GCC States.
- Exhibit the role of national metrology
institutes ( NMI’s) and designated institutes (DIs).
- Discuss experiences of GCC States’ support
services in metrology and calibration laboratory development in addition
to the impact of competition from foreign laboratories.
For more information, please visit the