The Ministry of Industry, commerce and Tourism (MOICT) seeks to adopt and implement international systems as a cornerstone for enhancing professionalism and providing high quality services.
MOICT is committed to implement the quality management system in accordance to the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015 as a key mechanism to drive continuous improvement. To achieve this, MOICT is Committed to:
- Encourage and attract industrial and commercial investment and promote the adoption of eCommerce in the kingdom of Bahrain.
- Promote trade practices in line with the international norms and agreements and protect intellectual property rights to create an environment that boost the growth of different type of industries.
- Strengthen the role of standardization to protect consumers, environment and public safety, as well as to increase productivity to support the national economy.
- Provide one-stop shop services with high quality and simplified procedure that gains customer trust and satisfaction.
- Explore new trends and development to accelerate the speed of transactions, ensure their accuracy, and achieve high performance.
- Build the capacity of MOICT and foster fairness in career path for employees.
MOICT is keen to evaluate performance for continuous improvement and sustainable growth on accordance with the quality policy with stronger belief in it.
All directorates within the ministry proactively seek to control and manage expected risks through a dedicated BCM process to ensure that MOICT can continue to deliver an acceptable level of service, while maintaining appropriate levels of control, for all critical activities in the event of a disruption.
The Ministry is committed towards providing all the necessary health and safety elements to protect all employees and dealers in the workplace, as can be reasonably and adequately applied.
Zayed Bin Rasher Alzayani
Minister of Industry, Commerce and Tourism
Kingdom of Bahrain