1. Evaluate the Industrial Land Applications.
2. Preparing and signing the Industrial Plot Lease Agreements.
3. Reviewing Industrial plots tenants' requests which include adding/removing activities, additional area, removing violations, labor accommodation requests, lease renewals, and any other application.
4. Administering the Industrial Areas and supervising the tenants.
5. Processing survey certificate requests and Issuing Industrial plot survey certificate.
6. Approving plans and designs of the Manufacturing facilities and issuing No Objections to obtain a building permit.
7. Provide technical support:
1. Technical support in the allocation period (prior to signing the lease agreement)
2. Engineering support in the construction phase
3. Support during the lease period
8. Planning, maintaining, and managing all industrial areas, and developing the infrastructure and superstructure in the Industrial areas.